Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Can I make space between menu items text the same?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 13, 2013, 08:50 AM
moomum

164 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] Can I make space between menu items text the same?

I'm working on this - http://www.awaremindtherapies.co.uk/
she just wanted it transferred from a HTML site to a wordpress one so it needs to look like it did originally.

I'm having problems getting spaces between the words on the menu the same.

At the moment the gap between Psycotherapy and Mindful Birthing looks smaller than the one between Mindful Birthing and Reiki.

I've been playing with the CSS, padding, margins etc but I'm not getting anywhere. Any pointers much appreciated.

And is it easy to get an image before each menu item too? Remember I am a fool and know nothing.