Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

how to change the # of recent comments that show up?

Old Apr 18, 2010, 12:52 AM
macgig

39 posts · Feb 2010
cant recall how I did this once. theres a file to edit but which one?
Old Apr 18, 2010, 04:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
dashboard->settings->discuession->Break comments into pages with -- top level comments per page and the ------- page displayed by default
Old Jun 16, 2010, 05:14 PM
macgig

39 posts · Feb 2010
on the main page, the recent comments widget... there are 15 comments... how do I change that to show only 10?

Your first reply did not work. I may not have made my question clear enough.
Old Jun 16, 2010, 05:31 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You will have to look at the documentation for that widget
Old Jun 16, 2010, 08:49 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgig
on the main page, the recent comments widget... there are 15 comments... how do I change that to show only 10?

Your first reply did not work. I may not have made my question clear enough.
Are you talking about if you have added no widgets on your own and the default widgets are in the sidebar. If that is the case just add the widgets you want. The Recent Comments Widget has a box for setting the number of comments you want to display.