Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Montezuma and bbPress display issues

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 10, 2013, 03:45 PM
hippsta

1 posts · Apr 2013
Montezuma and bbPress display issues

Hi all,

I am currently running bbPress 2.2.4 with Montezuma 1.1.3. Great theme, I appreciate everybody's work on it. However, I am having issues getting bbPress to display properly. Originally I could not get it to display a list of open forums, but after creating a Template for archive.php (based on page.php) it began working again.

My problem is that on both User Profile pages and when trying to search by tags, no formatting or links appears, only unstyled text. Has anybody encountered these issues before and found a workaround? Other themes work as they should. Unfortunately I will have to switch if I can't get bbPress to behave correctly.

You can see what I am talking about here: http://jacobhipp.com/mist4620/topic-tag/syllabus/