Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Issue with Hierarchical Pages plugin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 27, 2013, 06:23 AM
RHCdG

170 posts · Nov 2009
Netherlands
[SOLVED] Issue with Hierarchical Pages plugin

Hi,

As of recently, whenever I click on a menu item (page) in any of the menu widgets that I have, the child and parent pages open not only within that menu widget (which is what they should do) but in all menu widgets. I disabled all plugins but that did not help. I know I tinkered with the PageNavi plugin but I deleted that one altogether. Other than that I don't remember doing anything major except for upgrading to the new WP version, 3.7.

I left a support request on the plugin support page but have not received a response. I know this is is not an Atahualpa problem per se but you guys always provide such great support; would you care to take a quick look, and click on any of the menu items in the left hand bar (skip the top two as they don't have child pages)? The address is http://www.cornetsdegroot.com/
I appreciate!

Best,
Rutger