Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Help With Post & Headline - Need Less Trapped White Space

Old Aug 17, 2010, 05:05 AM
cubsfan

1 posts · Aug 2010
Hi,

First thanks for this forum and thanks for creating a pretty darn kick butt theme for WordPress.

I am trying to have the body of my post wider.

http://garyandwendy.com/wordpress/

If you see on my blog.

Header

Body (Post) (White Space) Column.

My goal is

Header

Body (Post) Less White Space Column

I took about 1 hour looking through the options and could not figure out what to do.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Gary
Old Aug 17, 2010, 07:36 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
By default when you first install Atahualpa the Right Inner sidebar is enabled. You can either populate it with widgets or set it not to display in ATO>Style & Configure Sidebars