Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Whole posts made with flash when searching by category?...

Old Oct 26, 2009, 05:39 PM
Katya

1 posts · Oct 2009
Hello, Flynn and Juggledad.
Thank you very much for the wonderful theme that we use to create our site (it is in the process of developing) http://liberty.su/liberty. Almost all of the content of our site will be placed on a flash, in this regard, there were some problems, which I understand. Here is one of them ....

How can I make that posts will appear as a whole posts when searching by category, as they are when I make them (as it's missing the text fields, there is only a flash), because just a blank page comes out when clicking on the category?

Thank you in advance, Katya

Last edited by Katya; Oct 26, 2009 at 05:44 PM.