Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Separating the content area from the header and right nav

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 4, 2010, 08:38 PM
trueinthegame

4 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] Separating the content area from the header and right nav

Hello everyone,

I am extremely new to wordpress and know little about web design. I have worked through an introductory HTML/CSS course, but I still need much more time to actually make real progress.

I just want to know how I can go about separating the header/title area and the right nav from the main content area.

In other words, I want a header/title section. I want a right nav section. And I want the main content area for my posts. I am trying to figure out how to separate these three items, because by default Atahualpa has all of them in the main content area.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!