Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Title for Log in

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 23, 2009, 07:19 PM
p3aul

1 posts · Aug 2009
Exclamation Title for Log in

Hi I would like to modify the title for the login. Just something simple like Login.

I am using the plugin custom meta to limit my choise, but it doesn't have a place for a title and I can't figure out how to put one there.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Paul