Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Need help with sub-menu styling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 27, 2017, 03:01 PM
rickpoet

80 posts · Jan 2010
Need help with sub-menu styling

Hi,

I'm wondering if something is overriding the sub-menu CSS I'm inserting on this site http://www.friendsindeedpas.org/fid

Per another thread here I've inserted:

.sub-menu {
position: relative;
top: 70px !important;
}
.sub-menu li {
background: #f2adae !important;
width: 100% !important;
}

(These aren't the values that I want but I just copied the code to get the ball rolling).

No adjustments that I make to the above code seem to effect the sub menu at all (under the first two menu items on this page "WHO WE ARE" and "WHAT WE DO".

Is there some kind of setting in place which is overriding this code?

(Bonus points for the right code to adjust the background color of the current sub-menu item.)

Thanks!

R