Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Automatic Backup of theme AND contents needed

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 4, 2011, 06:26 AM
quintain

68 posts · Nov 2010
Automatic Backup of theme AND contents needed

Hi
WP 3.1.4 - ATA 3.6.7

Can any one recommend a free plugin (or low cost) to automatically backup my site/s.

Backupbuddy premium plugin seems very expensive.

I would prefer to set the backup to do its work automatically and then have the files zipped to me or amazon s3 without me being involved again.

Ease of use of the backup to restore the site when the proverbial hits the fan is important.