Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Footer doesn't load

Old Apr 26, 2010, 12:06 PM
Shermw@hawaiiantel.net

3 posts · Apr 2010
Footer doesn't appear on any page. All settings in Theme Options/Post/Page Items and Theme Options/Footer are default. No footer means no WordPress Stats, so I would like to fix this but don't know where to begin. Any suggestions?
Old Apr 26, 2010, 01:28 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what's the url? do you have a right sidebar or is that missing also?

normally when this suddenly happens, it's because smeone entered a post by doing a copy/paste from a word document. Word adds all sort of html'ish characters that raise havoc with wordpress. so look at the last couple posts and see if they came in from Word and clean them up.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 01:59 PM
Shermw@hawaiiantel.net

3 posts · Apr 2010
waimeatown.org
There is a right sidebar.
I've just taken over managing this community association blog, and there has not been a footer since I took over. I think many posts are copied and pasted from Word.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 02:07 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the problem is the last widget in the right sidebar. It has an <iframe....../>. change the '/>' to '> </iframe>'
Old Apr 26, 2010, 02:16 PM
Shermw@hawaiiantel.net

3 posts · Apr 2010
That did it! Thanks a lot.