Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Issue with trackbacks

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 24, 2012, 11:32 PM
sradhey

9 posts · Aug 2010
Issue with trackbacks

I am using Atahualpa 3.6.4/WordPress 3.1.

I tried all 3 things -
%trackback%
%trackback-linked('linktext')%
%trackback-rdf%

to get trackbacks listed at the bottom of a single post, however the listing when it shows up does not show the text or URL of the other website which is linking into mine.
It shows the same URL of my post.
I tried reading through the forum with no help.

Any thoughts ?