Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Disabling the gallery auto-slideshow on Mobile

Old Dec 16, 2012, 05:41 PM
bangert

6 posts · Oct 2012
[SOLVED] Disabling the gallery auto-slideshow on Mobile

Hi

I've managed to disable the gallery auto-slideshow on the theme, at least when your browsing from a laptop/pc. When browsing using a mobile, the auto-slideshow is on.

I disabled by commenting out this in get_javascript.php:

Code:
/*
if( jQuery().colorbox ) {
	$('.gallery figure a span').colorbox({rel: 'gal', slideshow: false, slideshowSpeed: 3500, opacity: 0.7, href: function(){
		 var src = $(this).prev('img').attr('src').replace( /-\d+x\d+./, '.' ); // full src = remove '-150x150' from thumb src
		 return src;
	}});
}
*/
How do I do the same for the mobile version of the theme?

Thanks.
Old Dec 16, 2012, 06:23 PM
bangert

6 posts · Oct 2012
Seems to have sorted itself now. About 8hrs later the mobile version of the theme has caught up with the changes on it's own.

Anyhow, no help needed. Thanks.