Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Default Logo shows as Link, not Image

Old Aug 28, 2013, 10:21 AM
bgellman

2 posts · Aug 2013
[SOLVED] Default Logo shows as Link, not Image

I have just installed Atahualpa 3.7.12 for use at http://mokshawellnesscenter.com/.

I am trying to insert a small photo to the left of the site's title. I think in this theme that is the Logo. It continuously shows a link, not image, even if I try the default image (logo.png). How can I get my image to display?

Settings:
Configure Header area: %logo %bar1 %image %bar2 %pages
Show logo image?: logo.png

Image:
I have not moved the location of the logo.png since I installed. I have not changed permissions at all. If I open that file with another application, I see the green flower.

I have spent time on-line and experimenting, trying to find the cause - but still coming up short.

I am not a techie so would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks much for your time and help.
Old Aug 28, 2013, 10:23 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Go to ato-> new image location and hit the SAVE button and see what happens
Oh, and make sure you have placed the image in the correct place.

With your current settings, the file should be http://mokshawellnesscenter.com/wp-c...mages/logo.png
And remember the folder has to have a permission of 755 and the file should be 644

Last edited by juggledad; Aug 28, 2013 at 10:34 AM.
Old Aug 28, 2013, 03:47 PM
bgellman

2 posts · Aug 2013
Hitting Save as directed worked! Don't understand why, but I am soooo happy I asked as I doubt I would have ever thought to try this. Thank you very much for the help! And I appreciate how fast I got a response.