Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

category to a page, cant find a solution

Old Jul 11, 2009, 06:28 PM
claudioso

1 posts · Jul 2009
i know admin of the forum , that probably this request it's been answered somewhere
but i searched a bit and still i can't get out of this problem

i just want to put all posts under a category on a single page.

my site is http://www.lollando.com

i want to put the category "lapponia" into the page Lapponia and see all the photos into one page.

i downloaded and installed cat2page plugin but the instructions say to modify the archive.php page that into atahualpa doesn't exist.

any help please ?
Old Jul 14, 2009, 06:09 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You don't need to edit anything when using the Page2Cat plugin, Atahualpa is prepared for it. Just notice how its used, there are two modes of usage, one mode requires that you put templates tag into your posts, see the plugin's homepage
Old Jul 16, 2009, 10:16 AM
mgofootball

12 posts · Jun 2009
Flynn,

I love the theme and hope to donate when I make something off my blog. I am not finding where on the plugin site on how to use cat2page. Any insight? Thanks
Old Jul 16, 2009, 04:44 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
http://pixline.net/wordpress-plugins...ess-plugin/en/

The forum seems to be down at the moment. There's also the plugin's settings page at WP admin -> Settings -> Category Pages

The plugin also appears as "Category Pages" in the widgets list in WP after it is installed