Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Setting up new widget areas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 26, 2011, 10:28 AM
rsconsult

19 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Setting up new widget areas

Ok, I have a couple of questions on what may be obvious to most people but it isn't to me so here I am

When creating new widget areas, would you create 9 separate areas with one cell per area, all specified to the position you want them or do you create 3 areas of 3 cells each and have them positioned to either 9, 8, or 7 depending on what row they are on?

Also, if you area able to create 9 separate areas, can each area have 9 cells in it? No, I don't really want to do that. I'm just trying to understand how the areas can be setup.

Thanks!