Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Atahualpa SEO or All in one SEO

Old Feb 25, 2010, 06:29 AM
debeerj

13 posts · Jan 2010
Cape Town
Send a message via Skype™ to debeerj
I am at the stage with my site where I need to have a strategy for SEO. I was wondering if someone can recommend if one should use the build in SEO or a plugin like all in one seo.

I am only asking this because I do not know how the buil in SEO work and if it is designed around the latest SEO strategies.
Old Apr 11, 2010, 11:23 PM
hua

10 posts · Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by debeerj
I am at the stage with my site where I need to have a strategy for SEO. I was wondering if someone can recommend if one should use the build in SEO or a plugin like all in one seo.

I am only asking this because I do not know how the buil in SEO work and if it is designed around the latest SEO strategies.
i search the forum for the answer to your question but couldnt find it because i also wanted to known about it.

Hope someone will answer this question .

Version of atahualpa is 3.4.6

hua
Old Apr 11, 2010, 11:51 PM
jankph

93 posts · Jul 2009
ATA 3.6.4 and WP 3.1
In my opinion Atahualpa has all the SEO you will need. You just need to use it right. I've never felt the need to use a SEO-plugin, since as far as I am concerned, no plugin can replace the SEO you are able to build yourself, by structuring your content right and by using the tools already built-in in Atahualpa.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 03:07 PM
hua

10 posts · Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jankph
In my opinion Atahualpa has all the SEO you will need. You just need to use it right. I've never felt the need to use a SEO-plugin, since as far as I am concerned, no plugin can replace the SEO you are able to build yourself, by structuring your content right and by using the tools already built-in in Atahualpa.
Thanks for your reply, much appreciated. I will just use atahualpa's seo option for now.

Hua
Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:28 PM
dirtroad

28 posts · Apr 2010
I can see the logic about using the on page seo that this theme uses.. but if you have many posts already live and you have been using seo all in one plugin..
can you make the switch? will it effect all the posts prior to using the seo supplies with Atahualpa?