Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] Firefox shows Categories and Blogroll through my static page, IE works fine

Old Jan 29, 2010, 02:09 AM
ematser

11 posts · Dec 2009
I have created a website (my first http://www.top-villa-orlando.com) which works perfectly in IE but in Firefox, Archives and Categories, uncategorized are shown through all my pages and on the right hand side i see Recent Posts, Blogroll, Meta andsoforth. Can anyone tell me what I should do to get rif of this?? My website is: www.top-villa-orlando.com I am very new to all this and just start to learn a bit of html..

Greetings From Edwin (Vlieland)
Old Jan 31, 2010, 04:44 AM
ematser

11 posts · Dec 2009
I am willing to pay for a solution, please help me.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 08:33 AM
ematser

11 posts · Dec 2009
It is SOLVED! Finally, next time I should better pay attention to the extra options after an update.
I found out that after the last Wordpress-Update, the use of sidebars were set to ON on the Theme options part. If anyone needs further explanation, do noit hesitate to ask.

Edwin