Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] alignment of tabs in page menu bar

Old Aug 13, 2010, 03:15 PM
genevieve.r.thompson

21 posts · Aug 2010
Hi there.

I am wondering if there is a way to have some of the tabs on my page menu bar left justified, and one of them right justified.

I am trying to move the tab called "royalty of ordinary" to the right, and keep the other three tabs where they are. www.genwithag.com

i don't see anywhere to do it on page menu bar in ATO, but am hopeful there may be some quick way to do this. I'm wondering if it requires me to write code. in which case, i may have to abandon my efforts. But if there were some other way to do it, i'd love to know.

these forums are amazing. for someone completely clueless coming in, i feel i am learning so much from you all and will definitely be making a donation.

thanks
gen
Old Aug 13, 2010, 07:39 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I did a quick test and adding the code below to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts works at least in Firefox. I just used Firebug to determine the selector.
HTML Code:
li.page-item-13 {float:right !important;}
Old Aug 13, 2010, 10:46 PM
genevieve.r.thompson

21 posts · Aug 2010
wow. worked like a charm. thank you so much!

gen
Old Aug 13, 2010, 10:54 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Also when I was looking at your site I noticed you still had the right inner sidebar set to display on all pages but you have nothing in it. It is set on by default and many don't notice.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 03:01 PM
genevieve.r.thompson

21 posts · Aug 2010
Thanks Larry.

It is a SLOW work in progress.

Gen