Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Size of images NOT uploaded through WP Media function

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 1, 2013, 12:45 AM
Michael4fm

38 posts · Nov 2011
Manchester, UK
Help [SOLVED] Size of images NOT uploaded through WP Media function

Am I doing something wrong, or is there an issue with size of images that are not uploaded via the 'media' function on the dashboard?

All of the images I use seem to display 'full size', regardless of any size info I add when using them. I've tried switching to the default theme, and there the images show at the desired size but in Montezuma they always seem to just show or not ... ignoring any manipulation data.