Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Import/Export Conversion Tool

Old Aug 8, 2010, 12:03 AM
akellstar

1 posts · Aug 2010
My company has multiple WordPress blogs and we've gradually been rolling out Atahualpa as the theme for each over the past few months. To make this process as smooth as possible, I've been tweaking the settings for each on a fourth installation of WordPress and then exporting and importing the settings when we're ready to go live with the theme change.

The problem I'm having is that our "test lab" site is running version 3.4.9, and I now need to import its settings to a blog running 3.5.3. As the theme description warns, the newer version isn't recognizing the file exported from the older version as a valid theme.

There's mention of a conversion tool on the author site, but I haven't been able to find it (granted, it's very late at night and I don't have the resolve to look very hard right now, so I apologize if its obvious). Could someone point me to it? Is there anything else I should do/be aware of in this process?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
Old Aug 8, 2010, 03:58 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=8374