Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Chaging Title Bar of the Browser

Old Apr 1, 2010, 06:52 PM
loybanks

5 posts · Mar 2010
Pueblo West, CO 81007
Send a message via MSN to loybanks Send a message via Yahoo to loybanks
On my site at http://www.loybanks.com I've named the Browser Title as LoyBanks.com. OK that I can find thru General Settings/Blog Title.

Back when I set this up I also had entered (someplace apparently!!!) the other words following that title, ie, SOFTWARE, E-BOOKS, AUDIOS....now where can I go to eliminate all these other words?

I've been driving myself goofy (or goofier) looking for where??? Thanks.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 08:38 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It looks like you just put it in your WordPress General Settings as shown here.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 02:29 PM
loybanks

5 posts · Mar 2010
Pueblo West, CO 81007
I too would have thought that's where the words should be, so I could delete them. But the only words in the...Blog Title are...LoyBanks.com

I'm at a lose where I can go to delete those various title words. I have no doubt I originally placed them there, but where and how to access to delete is beyond me.

So I'm still needing suggestions for this. Thanks.
Old Apr 2, 2010, 02:30 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Do you have an SEO plugin installed? Sometimes they have settings that would configure that area.
Old Apr 4, 2010, 04:03 AM
loybanks

5 posts · Mar 2010
Pueblo West, CO 81007
Thanks my friuend. The SEO was the culprit. Alls well now! For the moment that is!