Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

adding javascript with <body> onLoad command

Old Aug 15, 2010, 01:05 PM
bcnuggs

8 posts · Aug 2010
Hello Atahualpa community.

I am fairly new to wordpress and the atahualpa theme. It is amazing. I am working on a site and trying to add a custom image gallery utilizing the add HTML/CSS inserts section of the theme options editor (which is incredibly well thought out). when I add my javascript to the head and my onload command to the respective fields that are available everything seems to be working, except that it is not displaying correctly on the page.

Can anyone offer me some help? I am new to using javascript and am using some cut and paste scripts that work fine when I work with traditional HTML websites. But for some reason they are not working correctly within the atahualpa theme. I know there are tons of plugings that will work, but As a designer I dont like being limited to plugin parameters.

ThanKs to anyone who can help me

BC
Old Aug 16, 2010, 07:22 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=6606