Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Show Full Posts Instead of Excerpts on Home Page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 23, 2013, 09:59 PM
arjunpradeep1

5 posts · Apr 2013
[SOLVED] Show Full Posts Instead of Excerpts on Home Page

Hey guys, I've followed the threads but I'm still having issues seeing the full posts instead of just the excerpts on the home page.

The real change I've made is on the postformat.php page, where I changed <?php bfa_excerpt( 55, ' ...' ); ?> to <?php the_content(); ?>

but still no luck. Can anyone provide an in-depth step by step solution?

Thanks in advance