Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Front page updates, other pages not

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 23, 2011, 01:52 AM
jkfly4

115 posts · Nov 2009
Front page updates, other pages not

Hi

WP 3.1.1

Atahualpa 3.4.4

Not sure what this is connected to, but I noticed my home page is up to date with comments in the side bars and menu's, however on my other pages the comments are old and the page menu is not current also.

My sitemaps some how only got up dated last night from 11th March, which I did.

Not sure if this will make any difference.

I had trouble with server error 500 a couple of weeks ago, possibly with a plugin, but that has not come back so far.

Do I need to update my Atahualpa version ?

Any tips would be most appreciated.

Last edited by jkfly4; Apr 23, 2011 at 01:57 AM.