Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Categories in center area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 12, 2013, 08:18 AM
timdevogel

141 posts · May 2009
Categories in center area

I'd like to set up a site with in the center area categories, each starting with an excerpt and a thumbnail. For an example see www.nu.nl. Is this possible in Atahualpa and could you help me on this?