Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Which forum plugin works well with Montezuma?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 25, 2012, 08:59 AM
MSkovmose

7 posts · Dec 2012
[SOLVED] Which forum plugin works well with Montezuma?

Greetings,

I have just setup my first Wordpress site and am using Montezuma.

I'm having some difficulties finding a forum plugin that works well with Montezuma.

E.g. bbPress here's how the forum index page looks like:

It just looks like a blog post?
The forum has 3 catagories "Generel snak", "Aktiviteter" and "Ris/Ros".

Also all posts looks messed up, if they are not long enough to push out the GD Star and Comment code out of the short post on the blog front page like you can see in the screenshot.

You can see the site at www.fodbolddommere.dk though I might be messing around on it removing and adding stuff, if you visit it.

Is there another forum plugin that is better integrated with Montezuma, that I can use instead?

Thanks

Last edited by MSkovmose; Dec 26, 2012 at 06:31 AM.