Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Started getting Parse Error

Old May 8, 2011, 08:20 PM
Anandajoti

3 posts · May 2011
[SOLVED] Started getting Parse Error

For some unknown reason I have started to get a parse error on posts (not on home, category or pages). It reads:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /mounted-storage/home122a/sub006/sc31987-ZWIA/photodharma.net/Blog/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php(515) : eval()'d code on line 2

This is the code at that point, but it looks OK to me.

if ( strpos($center_content,'<?php ') !== FALSE ) {
ob_start();
eval('?>'.$center_content);
$center_content = ob_get_contents();
ob_end_clean();
}

I did recently install some new plugins, but I have tried disabling them with no better result.

Does anyone have any ideas what may be going wrong?

Last edited by Anandajoti; May 8, 2011 at 08:37 PM.
Old May 9, 2011, 02:07 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Did you change any of the code in 'The LOOP' option?
Old May 9, 2011, 05:09 PM
Anandajoti

3 posts · May 2011
No I didn't change any code, but I cannot guarantee that some plugin or other didn't change something. However as I mentioned I disabled all recent plugins and still I have the problem.
Old May 9, 2011, 06:54 PM
Anandajoti

3 posts · May 2011
OK, it seems to have been a problem in the Permalinks structure or maybe in the htaccess. I updated both very carefully and the pages are loading OK now.