Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

IE Png Fix not working?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 21, 2009, 10:03 PM
SteelersFan

1 posts · Nov 2009
IE Png Fix not working?

Hi guys,

been working with this theme for a couple of months now and love it, but I only have one problem. I've got 1 transparent png in the header and 4 as right sidebar widgets. When I apply the css selectors the images just totally disappear in IE6. this happens when I use textwidget as a selector, and also if I add a class selector to the img class within the widgets. i.e. img class=pngs.

I've found very little on this in the forum except for a post that almost makes it sound like this isn't a supported feature in my version. 3.4.3
Any help or information would be greatly appreciated, I don't quite understand how I would add my own fix to the theme, I've tried a wordpress plugin which didn't work, and I have my own fixes that i use on hand coded sites, but I don't understand how to apply them to this theme.

Thanks very much for your time,
Michael