Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

header code corrupted how to correct it?

Old Mar 19, 2009, 03:58 PM
What Heals

2 posts · Mar 2009
I was installing SEO Title Tag plugin. it asked me to cut/replace everthing inside the <title>..........<title> space. I couldn't find that exactly, but I found something with title in it and cut/replaced with the code they told me. now my header is messed up and i'm a newbie with common sense but not much experience. help!
www.WhatHealsFibromyalgia.com
Old Sep 27, 2010, 11:10 AM
globalnerds

43 posts · Nov 2009
Saratoga Springs, NY
the link you provided does not work. Can you also let me know what version of wordpress and Atahualpa you are using?
Old Sep 27, 2010, 12:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I'm closing this since the original question was asked over a year ago