Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] google cannot crawl my site.

Old Jul 23, 2010, 12:24 PM
crobertl

5 posts · Jul 2010
I've got an adsense account and I've checked the stats and it says that google cannot crawl my site. It says "site blocked." I've done a little research and it seems to be related to a robot.txt file? Does Atahualpa have one, if it doesn't then it seems that one needs to be created. Does anybody have any info on this?

Thanks,

-Chris.
Old Jul 23, 2010, 12:57 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
In your dashboard, check under the General/Privacy setting. Make sure you have it set to allow search engines to crawl your site.

You should of course have a robots.txt file. Read more about that in Google's webmaster tools lessons.
Old Jul 24, 2010, 01:44 AM
crobertl

5 posts · Jul 2010
Thank you very much for the reply. I check those things. As you may have guessed, I'm not very techie

-Chris.