Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

<?php bloginfo('template_directory');?>

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 22, 2011, 10:01 PM
Marieju

5 posts · Oct 2011
Help <?php bloginfo('template_directory');?>

I am totally falling in love with this theme !

I m in no way a coder or a technical person, but I've been told trying to do something that there was a php error on this theme ?

This is what I've been told :

The error is due to a script error on your website. If you go to your site and view the source code, do a search for <?, you will see this:

<?php bloginfo('template_directory');?>

This is a php code which should not appear in a html file. Its appearance means there is a script error in your file.

Anyway, it's not affecting the performance of your site. If you have a programmer in charge of it, ask him to fix it. If not, it's okay to leave it.

I understand that it is not causing real problems, but what is the part that need to be fixed ? I delete the whole line ?

thank you for any explanation