Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Google Analytics plug-in rendering error code.

Old Jun 24, 2009, 07:45 PM
acemaker

2 posts · Jun 2009
Hampstead NH
I am new here and I had deactivated my plug-ins in order to update WP to 2.8. Then when my wife activated the plug-in Google Analytical rendered the following error code.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: is_site_admin() in /home/jaymcgil/public_html/nhviewfinders/wp-content/plugins/sem-google-analytics/sem-google-analytics-admin.php on line 20

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jay
Old Jun 25, 2009, 07:16 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
One solution: you could just deactivate the plugin and put your Google Analytics code in theme options/HTML-CSS Inserts/Body Bottom.
Old Jun 28, 2009, 06:07 AM
acemaker

2 posts · Jun 2009
Hampstead NH
Thanks Paulae I ended up just going to the server via ftp and deleting the plug-in all together. I couldn't access the dashboard to deactivate the plug-in that is why I deleted it on the server.