Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Error Message

Old May 18, 2009, 11:15 AM
paulharrisjr

17 posts · Mar 2009
Can anyone explain why I would receive this message? And how I can resolve it?

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '{' in /wp-content/plugins/live-blogging/live-blogging.php on line 421

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ':' in /wp-content/plugins/addmarx/addmarx.php on line 226
Old May 23, 2009, 10:11 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Review your installation of the plugins, try disabling both, then add one in and see if it works, if it doesn't then try it with the default theme. If it is still broken, check with the plug-in's author