Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

What does this error message mean?

Old Mar 30, 2009, 10:37 PM
chiaxiong

5 posts · Mar 2009
Hi all. I am kind of new to this, but after uploading the files to my host, I am receiving this error message. What does it mean?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_tag() in /www/sqweebs.com/l/i/f/lifebloom/htdocs/Wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa331/functions.php on line 881

And how do I go about resolving it?

-CHIA-
Old Mar 31, 2009, 12:05 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Looks like you're running WP 2.2, where is_tag is not available? In functions.php replace

PHP Code:
    if ( is_tag() ) {

$body_classes .= " body-tag";
    } 
with
PHP Code:
    if ( functions_exists('is_tag') ) {
    if ( 
is_tag() ) {

$body_classes .= " body-tag";
    }
    } 
I am adding this fix to the next version.