Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » FAQ - Atahualpa » General »

How do I use two background images? One for the header and one for the footer.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 25, 2010, 12:58 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
How do I use two background images? One for the header and one for the footer.

Place the code for one background image in ATO>Body, Text & Links>Body Style as outlined on that page. Set it to repeat-x and positioned at the top.

No put the following code into the HTML/CSS inserts:

HTML Code:
html{background:#XXXXXX;background-image:url('http://Path_To_Image/bg-bottom.jpg');background-repeat:repeat-x;background-position:left bottom;}
This adds another background image to the html tag and positions it at the bottom. Put the background color in the html tag and remove it from the body tag.

You of course would add the correct color code and path to the image.

What you have is one background image in the body set to repeat-x and positioned at the top and another in the HTML/CSS inserts