Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Need to change footer custom menu to horizontal not vertical

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 29, 2013, 02:36 AM
nado300

2 posts · Jan 2013
Need to change footer custom menu to horizontal not vertical

Hi there,

i'm using twenty ten theme for my website and i created a custom menu where i added to my first footer widget area. The problem is that it appears vertical. I want to change it to be horizontal.

I checked out this thread http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=9351
and i installed dropdown menu widget. It works fine in chrome but not in IE or firefox-havent tried it in safari though (in those browsers it clusters the menu titles together and doesnt display them properly horizontally).

here is the website if you want to check it yourself.
tbs-madinaty.com/test

Appreciate your help.
Thanks