Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Need Help!

Old Apr 26, 2010, 06:09 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Look at my first reply to this thread. You have to create a background image to do the shading.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 06:30 PM
greenterp

16 posts · Apr 2010
Right, I did exactly like you said in the first reply to get the background I have currently. But if you look at the site I linked you will see that the background is black, but they have still managed to shade the sides of the center column. I was just wondering how they did this.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 06:50 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What you want to accomplish is a bit complex to explain. The best way to figure out what is going on with another site is to use Firefox with the firebug extension and look at the source code. You should also check out the "Showing Off" forum for Atahualpa examples of what you are trying to accomplish. I wish I could give you a simple answer.