Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Centering Header Widget?

Old Aug 12, 2009, 11:24 AM
keeperleaguegm

8 posts · May 2009
[SOLVED] Centering Header Widget?

Flynn:

Love the latest version. I have set-up a custom widget area above my logo for an Ad. (http://www.nymediaexchange.com) and cannot get the image to center. I know this is pretty stuff, but I tried putting HTML within the widget and on the header set-up and can't get to center.

Thanks in advance,
Mike
Old Aug 13, 2009, 09:47 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I didn't see an image that wasn't centered or an ad but you can center images or tables in CSS with

selector {
margin-left: auto;
margin: right: auto;
}

To center the whole widget area, center the table

table#my-widget-area {
margin-left: auto;
margin: right: auto;
}

The ID of your table may be different of course
Old Aug 13, 2009, 01:17 PM
keeperleaguegm

8 posts · May 2009
Flynn:

Solved it by reducing the number of cells to one and it centered automatically. But I seem to have inadvertantly moved my right sidebar text widget (ad) to the bottom of the first post. I'll try and figure it out...if you see what I did, please let me know. http://www.nymediaexchange.com

Mike
Old Aug 13, 2009, 01:23 PM
keeperleaguegm

8 posts · May 2009
Got it. Nevermind.