Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Combine Categories and Pages in one menu bar?

Old Feb 29, 2012, 06:11 AM
toniko79

13 posts · Jun 2011
[SOLVED] Combine Categories and Pages in one menu bar?

Hello,
thanks a lot for this great theme and this fantastic support.

Using the atahualpa 3.7.3...
- Iīd like to include categories and pages in one menu bar. What ist the most elegant way?
- How do I also include child pages / categories?
- And how do I sort them?

Sorry, but I canīt find the answer in the forum. Is there already a solution? Thanks again!
Old Feb 29, 2012, 06:22 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Just use the WordPress menu under Appearance>Menus. Using that you could even have a page as a child of itself.
Old Feb 29, 2012, 06:33 AM
toniko79

13 posts · Jun 2011
Thanks lmilesw for the quick answer.
Itīs always the same. First youīre searching long time for an answer. After posting the question you got the final inspiration.
Itīs so simpel.
1. First define the menu1 in WP-menu Options.
2. Then put it where ever you want in ATO>Stlye Header Area by using %pages for menu1

:-)

Last edited by toniko79; Feb 29, 2012 at 06:39 AM.