Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

how do I get rid of the grey rectangle bullets in a links widget?

Old Aug 30, 2011, 03:52 PM
mdsiamese

1 posts · Aug 2011
I really dislike the grey rectangle bullets in this theme. I don't want any bullets anywhere, but especially in the links widget. I want to have a list of images that are links to other sites, and the grey bullet looks awful. See the left sidebar image here:
http://www.cfablog.org/

How do I get rid of the bullets? I've been looking everywhere.
Old Aug 30, 2011, 06:04 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Look at the sidebar styling options
Old Aug 30, 2011, 08:25 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
And look near the bottom of the Style Widgets section of the them options.