Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Subscribers are not able to post comments back to back

Old Mar 31, 2010, 11:20 PM
tanga

2 posts · Mar 2010
How do I enable subscribers to be able to post comments back to back. I am not holding comments for moderation so anyone should be able to post a comment once they have registered. My subscribers get an internal server error 500. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for and it cannot be displayed. For instance if Johnny posts a comment and then Susie respond to the comment when Johnny attempts to respond back to Susie's comment he gets an error. Spoke with my hosting control center because the error read internal server error but they are saying its an issue with a script in my web.config file and that users are posting too fast (didn't know there was such a thing). That really doesn't sound like good information to me so any help will be greatly appreciated. I am launching the site on 4-4-2010 and I have over 600 confirmed guest that will be logging on at that time. The issue seems intermittent and has only been happening within the last few days that I am aware of.
Thanks
Tanga

Last edited by tanga; Apr 1, 2010 at 01:38 AM.
Old Apr 1, 2010, 07:17 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I beleive this is a wordpress issue. It won't let you make too many posts is a X period of time. I assume it is to provent robot spammers

You can check at wordpress.org in the support form
Old Apr 1, 2010, 02:53 PM
tanga

2 posts · Mar 2010
Thank you
Tanga