Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Atahualpa Theme Options

Old Jul 18, 2009, 04:16 AM
itsyssolutions

3 posts · Jul 2009
I have installed Wordpress 2.8.1 and it runs on IIS. How do I configure the Atahualpa theme on my blog http://blog.itsyssolutions.com

When I navigate to Appearances->Atahualpa Theme Options, I see the navigation bar with lots of options. But when I click on anyone of them, nothing happens. All the links have the URL http://blog.itsyssolutions.com/wp-ad...functions.php#

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Old Jul 18, 2009, 05:54 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) what version of Atahualpa
2) what version of PHP
3) does the default theme work?
4) what is your permalink set to (dashboard->settings->permalinks)?
if it's not the default, try swapping to the default and see what happens
Old Jul 18, 2009, 11:14 PM
itsyssolutions

3 posts · Jul 2009
version of Atahualpa = 3.4

version of PHP = 4.4.7 on IIS (Windows 2003 64bit)

I never tried to customize the default theme but when I installed Wordpress, it showed the blog.

The permalink is set to ?p=123 and changing it seems to diable the blog's home page. The blog works when the permalink is set to its default value of ?p=123
Old Jul 19, 2009, 05:38 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It may be a php problem. My first recomendation would be move to php5.x

Do you have any access to an error log or console?
When you click on an option tab does anything happen?

you could aslo try downloading version 3.3.3 and see if that makes a change.
Old Jul 19, 2009, 07:27 AM
itsyssolutions

3 posts · Jul 2009
Even after switching to 5.2.6 version of PHP, the theme option links donot work. Where can I download the version 3.3.3 or earlier?

I have complete access to the server so kindly let me know which folder are we looking at for the log files? Maybe there's some sort of bug somewhere and if you wish to have a look, I can give access to to you.