Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Pinterest Button CSS Help....Overlooking Something Simple?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 17, 2013, 07:07 AM
theadventurebite

136 posts · May 2010
Pinterest Button CSS Help....Overlooking Something Simple?

Hey Guys,

I'm sure I must be overlooking something super simple here.

Here's the deal, I'm using the Pinterest Button For Images plugin which floats a little pin me button over each image.

But I have set up my CSS to automatically center my images unless I specify it not to. I did this with a CSS insert like so:

Code:
padding: 5px;
border: none;
display: block; 
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
This plugin doesn't seem to be recognizing that at all though so it is floating the image over where it thinks the image should be (left aligned) because it doesn't have a center align command in each image link.

I'm thinking perhaps I need to add another section of CSS to this code in the plugin but I'm a little stumped on where to start.

This is the bit of CSS in the Pinterest plugin that I am working with:

Code:
.pibfi_pinterest {
	position: relative;
}

.pibfi_pinterest .xc_pin {
	width: 64px; height: 64px; /* Please note that the button is 80px x 50px. If you use a different size button, change this */
	background-image: url('ppibfi_button.png'); background-repeat: none; /* This is the buttons image. Image can be found in the plugin folder */
	position: absolute;
	top: 5px;
	margin-left: -1px;
	opacity: 0;
	cursor: pointer;
	display: none;
}
.pibfi_pinterest img.left + .xc_pin {
	margin-left: 0;
}
Many thanks for any tips!