Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Strange problem

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 20, 2010, 12:18 AM
Crystalrose

4 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] Strange problem

I have used Wordpress and Atahualpa in the past for several websites. Tonight I started a new site, Wordpress installed correctly, the default theme looks fine. I downloaded Atahualpa and installed it. Now my landing page is a white page with this one sentence: