Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Php problem and a fix

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 14, 2008, 02:18 AM
js9600

29 posts · Dec 2008
Php problem and a fix

Besides the problem already mentioned here I had one more. Theme could be installed, though style sheet not entirely functional in preview, but any change I made in settings was never saved. Fix was to change a couple of settings in my hosts control panel (GUI for php.ini editing). Actually nothing to do with php but with an extension, hardening thingy called Suhosin. Well, before:

suhosin.post.max_vars = 200
suhosin.request.max_vars = 200

I increased both to 2048 and theme settings are now saved. Google for how to change, seems like a common "tweak" to increase default. At least new to my host.