Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Make Contact Form 7 "Submit" result in pop-up (or re-direct)?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 21, 2017, 04:04 PM
wp-novice

17 posts · Apr 2011
San Rafael, CA
Make Contact Form 7 "Submit" result in pop-up (or re-direct)?

The scheduling mechanism in CF7 doesn't perform as I'd hoped, so I set up Calendly to handle scheduling. But I can't figure out how to make the "Submit" button on the CF7 page result in a pop-up window. Or a re-direct.

I researched every solution I found that CF7 offered on their site & tried them, but I still end up with the form being displayed on the web page, below the Submit button. (Users never see it, even with a note on the page telling them where to look, so they never actually set an appointment with me.)

I kinda doubt that Ata is interfering with the CF7 hack to achieve this, but I have gotten nowhere trying to reach its author, perhaps someone here understands how I can make this happen (without a programming degree)?

Thanks!
Ric