Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Comments text field is not showing up - the gray background is there

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 12, 2010, 02:37 PM
SKSSM

11 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] Comments text field is not showing up - the gray background is there

I'm using wordpress 3.0.1 and Atahualpa theme 3.5.1

The comments text field is not showing up - the gray background is there. I've set them to appear on posts only. So my readers can see the comments options, but can't enter a comment as there's not field. Not sure why. I've explored every option related to comments setting and all seems to be in order.

I don't know what else to do.

This is my site. www.legourmandc3.com - take a look at the bottom of the various posts, the comments box should appear on all of them.

Would appreciate any/all insight/feedback.

Thanks in advance!

Suzi