Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How/Where Do I Change H Tags To Improve SEO?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 15, 2010, 01:10 PM
Wonderbaum

6 posts · Jan 2010
How/Where Do I Change H Tags To Improve SEO?

Right now the theme uses H1 on the title for all pages and posts and H2 tags for the actual post titles.

Is there an easy way to:

- Only use the H1 tag as it is on the homepage (and not on the rest)
- Give all posts and pages H1 in their actual titles and "reduce" the site title to a e.g. H4?

....or will I have to edit directly in the php files?

The theme has so many "hidden" options that I am afraid I've just missed it.

Thank you all,
Mikael