Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Easier Next-Previous Navigation

Old Dec 9, 2011, 07:38 AM
JulesG

47 posts · Sep 2011
Help needed again !

Using Atahualpa 3.7.1 and WordPress 3.2.1

In Center Column / Next-Previous Navigation / "Older Post" link on SINGLE post pages

Instead of using: %link »
showing the entire post name as link.

I would like to use: <strong>Next Post</strong> &raquo;

IMO, using the post name makes it too long and confusing. However, New Post is just text and not a link. Is there a way to make it a link ?

See here: http://julesgobeil.com/wpfr/?p=272

Thanks for helping !
Jules
Old Dec 9, 2011, 10:43 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
No easy way, you would have to edit the theme code (each time there is an upgrade) and re fix it. It is an interesting idea though and could possible be added as an option.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 11:51 AM
JulesG

47 posts · Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
No easy way, you would have to edit the theme code (each time there is an upgrade) and re fix it. It is an interesting idea though and could possible be added as an option.
Thanks for your answer. I would indeed like it a lot if it were an option. Can you pass it up to development ?

Regards
Jules